Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Do You Zzyzx?? Do You Want to Zzyzx?

by Steve Reiss (Dalmdad Landscape Photography - www.dalmdad.com and https://www.facebook.com/Dalmdad.)



I am working on a self-funded project about what I call the "Zzyzx Phenomena" (i.e., all things Zzyzx).
 
I am looking for fellow desert explorers interested in contributing to this project.
 
Contributions would be short essays describing what Zzyzx means to you, how you developed an interest in Zzyzx, or any other Zzyzx anecdotes.  Also, interesting photos taken in the Zzyzx area are also welcome.  Please also tell me your city and state.  Let's see from how far away Zzyzx is known.
 
Note that any submissions shall be considered to include your approval of my printing or publishing your submission, in whole or part, with (i.e., name, city/state) or without (i.e., "anonymous") attribution, without compensation, and in any form.  If you want to limit your submission to "anonymous" attribution, please let me know.
 
Contributions should be sent to zzyzx@dalmdad.com.
 
See you roaming the desert,
Steve Reiss

No comments: